This Cowboy Guacamole is chock full of corn, tomatoes, jalapenos, and more. It’s not your typical guacamole but it’s bursting with flavor and comes together in no time. It’s the perfect dip for game day, Taco Tuesday, and anything in between!
Guacamole is a hard dip to beat. Creamy avocado, onion, tomatoes, and—most importantly—salt.
Scooped up onto a tortilla chip and crunched into your mouth—it’s just *chef’s kiss.*
Cowboy Guacamole takes this dip to a different level with the addition of corn, black beans, and jalapenos.
The sweetness from the corn and spiciness from the jalapenos…simply, delicious!
I know people can get touchy about adding vegetables where they don’t typically show up and to those people I say—do you. I’m over here living my best life. I suspect that’s what you’re here for too—so, let’s get into it!
What You Need To Make Cowboy Guacamole:
How To Make Cowboy Guacamole:
Step one—In a large mixing bowl, gently fold black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, salt, and black pepper into mashed avocado; enjoy!
- 2-3 large avocados peeled, pitted, and mashed
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained
- 1/2 cup canned corn drained
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes drained
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1-2 jalapenos seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, gently fold black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, jalapenos, salt, and black pepper into mashed avocado; enjoy!